Monday, October 11, 2010

Office Cute

Cute yet distinguished looking, these office items will give you that all-important, business-y edge!

A friend of mine had suggested a while back that I release some of my sculpt work as separate items, and now I finally have. The Vintage Phone and Postal Packages I'm releasing today were originally made for The Mobile Phone and Snail Mail, respectively. I reworked their lighting and added more colors, hopefully preparing them for a long life inside many (colorful) Second Life offices. In addition, I think the parcels look quite nice alongside my previously released Mail Snail.

Sales poster for my Vintage Phone :)


All available colors: black, blue, pink, purple, red and yellow. My personal favorites are pink and purple, just because they're the cutest. I remember when I first decided to make this phone, I researched what materials old telephones would be made of. (Bakelite was apparently very common and interestingly enough it was developed by a Belgian chemist.) I also found vintage ads for phones and answering machines, which look wonderfully artistic now. I swear: research is often fascinating!


Sales poster for my Postal Packages :)


All available colors: brown, dark blue, green, light blue, pink and purple. Each package has a unique stamp and label. Each purchase also includes two full permission textures for the labels, so that the names and addresses can be customized and personalized. (The standard names and addresses are fictitious, of course.) My personal favorite colors: light blue and green.


Some last store news for this week: I'm retiring the following old pose and animation packs. They don't really fit it in with the rest of the store anymore, so I'll leave them up for another week and then take them back into inventory. You can pick them up at half price now, separate poses being only L$20. I do still like animation, but I'll probably start over with a different, more consistent concept.


That's all I think :)

My Vintage Phone and Postal Packages are available at my mainstore and on the SL Marketplace. The phone is L$125 per color, L$375 for the fatpack. The packages are L$150 for a set of two, L$450 for the fatpack.



Vintage Phone on the SL Marketplace: black | blue | pink | purple | red | yellow | fatpack
Postal Packages on the SL Marketplace: brown | dark blue | green | light blue | pink | purple | fatpack

2 comments:

Mauricette Morane said...

Ooooh, love that phone! You wouln't plan on a white version, by any chance? :-) (Some people are never happy, eh! ;-))

Anya Yalin said...

I wasn't planning on it, but I'm not opposed to doing custom work ;)